Sunday, November 16, 2008

wall art part 2

This is in our living room which I've only blogged about on one other occasion, because the living room is phase 2 of our remodeling project. We are still in phase 1. This was actually the first thing we hung on the walls. Carpenter hung it about 3 weeks ago (although I bought it months ago) and I just couldn't stop staring at it. I was just so happy to have something on the walls.

Now that it's been up for awhile I still look at it a lot. I must just like the print.




And the orange in it is brought out by the orange on our fireplace.
We got this print from 20 x 200. Get on their email list. It's a bit hit and miss, but when they email you something you like, jump on it. The good stuff can sell out in a matter of minutes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sat in that chair only a couple days ago. But I didn't really get to look at and appreciate this piece above it. Invite me back over so I can. :-)